Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CTMH Lucky Chipboard Accents

When I got home this evening, I had a CTMH delivery waiting  for me on the porch.   I was dying to open it up and see the goodies inside.   It's 9:00...Kids are in  bed....hubby is watching his favorite show, and so now it is time.  Who Hoooo!!!!    One of my favorite items  is the Lucky Chipboard Accents on page 116 of the catalog.  What a surprise they were.  Not sure what I was expecting, but the generous size of the pieces  and so many per bag.  Wow!   


                                                      There are 48 pieces!

              Check out the detail and to give you an idea on size,
                                       this one is 4 inches wide.

                                                           Each piece is embossed!


        This is a great value @ $4.95 and I think this rustic look will be amazing with our Lucky papers, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First YouTube Video