Sunday, February 6, 2011

Logan's Place


She's done it again!  While I am in the other room trying to help her brother with his snow gear, you know...find the missing glove that the dog has carried off somewhere.  Get the gear on, fix the socks and get the elastic at the bottom of the snow pants over the top of the boots so the snow does not get inside.  Find the dog, get the glove, and put it on his little hands.  He's finally ready and now it's her turn to get dressed.  How on earth has this child made these beautiful cards so quickly?   She is 9 and she amazes me.    In all the frenzy of a snow day...and just trying to get out the door..Logan has grabbed a few minutes, pulled out some of my left over supplies ( ok, so the supplies were out all over the place already).. But she didn't let herself get in the way of her own creativity and vision.  When I call her in to get ready...she says "Look Mom........ Look What I made".  I love them...love the rhinestones in the center, pearls on the petals and how she used what we already had at home.  Love how she just creates....and finishes what she starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First YouTube Video