Monday, December 13, 2010

CTMH Accordion Fold Paper Ornaments

Ok, I should be better about updates, and I am working on that.    I have been wanting to try making one of these for a while, but they just seemed too complicated.  Well, Guess What?  They really are not.    I used  3 strips of the new CTMH Wings paper and 4 (1 inch) paper circles, punched from the same paper.   One of the things I love about our paper....it is 2-sided.  So...this is only 1 sheet of paper.    The large circle is made with 2 pieces of 3 x 12 paper,   repeatedly scored every 1/2 inch the entire length of both pieces.    The small circle is made with one, 1x12 sheet of paper, scored repeatedly every 1/4  inch.  Of course, because I love Stars....I had to add one in the center.  All edges were rubbed with Cocoa ink and Stardust Glitz for sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First YouTube Video